Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 14-15, 2008

*singing*
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for me and you
- Nat King Cole (L-O-V-E)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
(yesterday)

FLOATING HEARTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JErVP6xLZwg



*looking ever so humble...* Sorry folks. With the anticipation of good or bad news... I took a lil' vacation from the DC yesterday.

*grumble...expletive*... here we go again... *singing* "vacation all I ever wanted... vacation, had to get away..." This one'll be just as bad as "try to get me go to rehab and I said noo no no..." Wait. OH MAN. *&^$

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! (mmmm... chocolate... yum yum...)

As I sit here, I am waiting ever so patiently for the phone to ring... And every time it does? I swear my heart bounces up to my throat. And there are claw marks in the ceiling.

Not the call I was looking for... yet. BLAST! demmit.

Soon. Ever so soon. I can see the answer I seek on the horizon. *sniff.. sniff* I can SMELL it. I can hear good... wait no, bad... wait, good... news...

I feel like I should be sittin' in a field full o' daisies pluckin' petals. "they like me... they like me not... they like me... they like me not..."


daisies

Funny stuff...

I was driving along in my car, when my boss rang up and said: "You've been promoted." That made me swerve a bit.

Then he rang up a second time and said: "You've been promoted again." I swerved even more.

When he rang a third time and said: "You're now managing director," I went into a ditch.

A policeman came up and asked: "What happened to you?"

I replied: "I careered off the road."


Two days of more funny...












No comments: