Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 20, 2008

*singing*
"I'm Henry the eighth I am
Henry the eighth I am, I am
I got married to the widow next door
She's been married seven times before
And every one was an Henry (Henry)
She wouldn't have a Willy or a Sam (no Sam)
I'm her eighth old man, I'm Henry
Henry the eighth I am

Second verse same as the first

I'm Henry the eighth I am..."
- Herman's Hermits (Henry VIII)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9zH9Ozoo0hg



I haven't hit everyone with this one in quite some time. It was definitely overdo. Again, as always, you're welcome. *Cheshire cat GRIN*

Actually... this is a great song to sing over and over again in your head when you're nervous.

Speaking of reasons to be nervous... If I hear "you'll know next week" one more time I'm gonna lose it. Baaaahhhhhh!!! Hmmm.... starting to sound like a sheep on crack. Baaad news...

Me now.

The Beast, Big Trouble in little china

Me by the end of next week...

Big Trouble in Little China exploding storm


Movie Quotes...
(I watched this movie like 10 times in the last week so... surprise, surprise... )

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."


- Jack Burton in "Big Trouble in Little China" (Kurt Russell)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bF-tKPILEB4




More funny stuff...










No comments: