Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 21, 2008

*singing*
Say your prayers little one
Don`t forget my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in
Warm within
Keep you free from sin
'til the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
off to never never-land
....
Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet and in your head

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand...
Exit light
Enter Night
Take my hand!
We're off to never never-land

Boom

- Metallica (Enter Sandman)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRYDetbwegs



WOO HOO!!! I am A W A K E ! I blared this song on the way to work today. I chose loud metal vs. a cup o' joe. Trust me... it works.

I like to turn my tunes up to the "give you a headache... but just below migraine" notch.

I needed a good pick me up. What better way than jamming to your tunes in the morning? Granted, a cup of coffee might do the same thing... but then I would have to run laps around the building to help tone the caffeine down a bit. And it's cold outside today.... so... no thanks.

Anyhoo...

So... not only am I "to be continued..." I have many twists and turns. The plot thickens says she...

So many "if's!" If this, than this... but this could happen too or instead, so than this... oh and than neither could happen so if that happens than this. My head is going to start spinning and I shall spew pea soup.

I feel like a giant "if / than" statement. *sigh* (you computer geeks or excel dorks know what I mean)

On a brighter note...

I'm getting hints about a winter storm tomorrow... WOOT! Can you say... SNOW DAY!?

Oh I do believe in fairies... *clap clap clap* I do believe in fairies... wait. That's Peter Pan... What do you do when you want it to snow? Will a rain dance work? Oh come on people... it's cold enough out where the rain dance should make it snow. No? Hm.

Wait... dont' go... I'm just high on life! I swear!

Movie clips...

Have you ever seen the movie "Willow" ... if not, you should... classic with Val Kilmer. His reaction to the creature is hilarious. I want that creature for a pet... "and I shall call him George"... (oooh he breathes fire... S'mores!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0vn573vGZlQ&feature=related



More funny stuff...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really do need a real job - you've gone and lost it haven't you?

Colleen said...

Wear your pjs inside out! Used to do that in grammar school in hopes of a snow day :)