Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Daily Crazy - December 5, 2007

*singing*
"If you're listening
Whoa...
Sing it back
Whoa...
Strap from your tether unwinds (echo)
Whoa, Whoa
Up and outward to bind (echo)
Whoa, Whoa

I was spinning free
Whoa..
With a little sweet and simple numbing me

Are you listening?
Whoa...
Sing it back
Whoa...
So tell me what do I need? (echo)
Whoa, Whoa
When words lose their meaning?
Whoa, Whoa

I was spinning free
Whoa...
With a little sweet and Simple numbing me

Stumble till you crawl
Whoa
Sinking into sweet uncertainty

oooooo, oooooo, oooooo, oooooo
ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh

Are you listening(echo)

If you're listening
Whoa...(If you're listening, are you listening?)
Sing it back
Whoa...(If you're listening, are you listening?)
And I'm still running away (echo)
Whoa, Whoa
I won't play your hide and seek game (echo)
Whoa, Whoa

I was spinning free
Whoa...
With a little sweet and simple numbing me.
What a dizzy dance
Whoa...
Ah, ah, ah
This sweetness will not be concerned with me.

(oooh)
No, the sweetness will not be concerned with me
(oooh)
(oooh)
No, the sweetness will not be concerned with me
- Jimmy Eat World (Sweetness)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBcJ4vcYS5M



Yup... I found another good band. Jimmy Eat World. I know they've been out for a while, but I just recently discovered them. And? ME DIGS.

Hm. Know what? It's REALLY cold outside now. Like, in the 20's. (for those of you in warmer climates I'll ask you to refrain from laughing ... too hard) And it's gonna snow again today. Thankfully, only flurries. But still. UGH.

I discovered something this morning...

At night, when I park my car, it would be wise to turn off the heat. Or at least turn it off before I start the car in the morning.

Why, you ask me?

Because when I start the car first thing in the morning in 20 degree weather... Guess what hit me in the face? Full force?

FREEZING COLD AIR.

I swear my eyeballs froze in place and all the boogs in my nose froze solid. Icicles dangling.

Nice.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Funny pick up lines...

If I follow you home will you keep me?

Your eyes are the same color as my corvette.

Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I?

You look like a big glass of water and I sure am thirsty!

They say life is like a box of chocolates --oh yes-- I think I just found the juiciest and best tasting one yet!

Hi, I make more money than you can spend.

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

Excuse me, but you have a beep on your nose. What? (Reach up and gently squeeze her nose) BEEP!

Which one of the Spice girls are you?

For what sort of person are you looking? Wait- don't tell me: medium height, blue eyes, etc...

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Girl, you look so good, I could put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit!

Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?

I hope you know CPR, cuz you take my breath away!

I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?

What's that on your face? Oh, must just be beauty. Here, let me get it off. Hey, it's not coming off!
You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.

I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

Are we related? Do you want to be?

I know a great way to burn off the calories in that pastry you just ate.

Are my undies showing? Answer: "No." You: "Would you like them to?

If belly buttons were a status symbol, then baby you would be God.

I am not a queen but I'll give you something royal.

Hi, do you speak English? (yes.) Oh, me too.

Is that baby oil on your forehead? Cause you shine like an angel.

Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!

I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you.

I didn't know that angels could fly so low!

I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south.

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

More funny stuff...
http://www.comics.com/










No comments: