Friday, December 21, 2007

The Daily Crazy - December 21, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Photobucket

*singing*
Don't want tinsel, don't want bows
Don't want Rudolph's shiny nose
I'm gonna eat for Christmas

From my diet I will stray
But I'll workout the next day (Oh what a shock!)
Gonna eat for Christmas

It's a time for giving
Won't you give me mashed potatoes and ham?
It's a time for sharing
Are you gonna polish off those yams?

You mean these?
No?
Yes I am

I don't say this to be nice
I'll have more black beans and rice
Gonna eat for Christmas

At the family shindig
Gonna be the Christmas pig
But I'll leave some room
I'm planning quite a buffet
Please don't throw away
That leftover food
Santa gave us some advice
To be naughty's very nice
Cause when you're stuffed
It'll always feel like
Christmas to you!

Oh, that was exhausting, oh we got a break now?
Oh, yeah
I am so hungry Glo, what'ya got?
Put down that sandwich
Well, do you have anything...
You can't eat now
I can eat this now
No, there's no time
How much time do we have?
We're almost going to sing now..
Let me just..wait..I can swallow..you take the first part
Get her some water for god sake
I'll join you, go.

There's a twinkle in my eye
For a piece of pumpkin pie
Gonna eat for Christmas

If I eat one more soufflé
I won't fit in Santa's sleigh
I'll be filled with gloom
To face the scale the next day
Is no holiday
We'll sing a different tune (you know it)
Take advantage while we may
Let's pig out on Christmas...
- You don't want to know... it's worse than Britney Spears...

WOOT!
It's Friday!! AND the last work day before Christmas! SWEET!! I am gonna live it up and eat some yummy grub. mmmmmMMMM... Christmas cookies... DELICIOUS.

I SO don't want to be here at work. *pout*

As you can tell by my profile pic... I am a gigantic dork. Selp-portrait on my cell phone. Wearing antlers, a blinking nose, and a rudolph t-shirt. *GRIN* I am so cool.

I am waiting to get kicked outta my office for breaking dress code. NICE! Oooh darn... send me home early right before the holidays? BUMMER.

Ok, I'm acting like a bad-ass. I totally brought another shirt just in case. I try...

separated at birth...

rudolph

Now I've seen everything...

Photobucket


Good movie clip...

I thought of this movie yesterday when I used the Harry Potter List. Two characters from "Love, Actually" were in HP. I love this movie... great for the holidays. *tear... sniffle* And I LOVE this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5PULZFSHfg



More funny stuff...
http://www.comics.com/
















No comments: