Friday, December 14, 2007

The Daily Crazy - December 14, 2007

*singing*
"Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! You gonna be singing it all day. You know it. LOVE IT.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So I'm back to Dooley. *sigh* Strange dog.

Last night I decided to give him an empty paper towel roll. He LOVES to play with those. (like a kid who likes the box more than the toy). He likes to rip apart cardboard boxes for me too. Then I go around and pick up the pieces to throw out.

See... he enjoys doing it... (really funny when he shoves his head in one and barks at the bottom)... it saves me the trouble... and it saves space in the garbage. Win/Win. Right?

So I show him the roll and he goes ape on me. Eyes wide, tongue out, tail waggin, growly-bark going. He's happy as can be that he's going to get such a cool toy.

I chuck it to him and off he goes with his prize to a happy little corner.

rriiiiip.... riiippppp.... chomp chomp chomp....


wait... huh?

Where'd the "chomp chomp" come from? Usually it's just a riiip rrriiiiiiIIIIP.

He ate it. Well... got through half of it. No. Not kidding.

He usually just rips it to pieces for me... but this one must have been particularly tasty.
WEIRD DOG.

Now... I can't pick on him too much. Because when he rips apart boxes for me I have to make sure I follow him around to get the pieces. Or CODY eats them.

Which... by the way... Cody snagged the second half of the roll and went to town.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Funny stuff...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


More funny stuff...
http://www.comics.com/








No comments: