Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Daily Crazy - December 13, 2007

*singing*
Oh the weather outside is frightful...

But the fire is so delightful...
And since we've no place to go...
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

YIPE.
It's sleeting. Wait... it's a WINTRY MIX. Greeeeat. And where am I? At work. Hm. Our parking lot is a sheet of ice. Oh JOY. I'm hearing things like "it's raining chunks of ice" from the people going outside. Double hm.

But the good news? I get to go home EARLY. Nice. However, leaving early at this point? Means going about 20mph (maybe) and sitting in traffic while everyone bails at the same time. *sigh*

And I just had a cup of tea. Caffeinated. SMART. That's me. Some might call me "special." In quotes.

And I'm leaving at lunch time... so by the time I get home, not only am I going to be bouncin' off the walls, I'll have to make a beeline for the little girls room... and I'm going to be famished... so I'll look something like this...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy slippin' and a slidin'....

Funny stuff...

Q: What did the big furry hat say to the warm woolly scarf?
A: "You hang around while I go on ahead."

Q: Why do you put band-aids in the freezer?
A: For cold cuts!

Q: What do fireflies eat?
A: Light snacks!

Q: Why can't you tell a cow a secret?
A: Cuz it goes in one ear and out the udder!

More funny stuff...
http://www.comics.com/












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be the one to deliver bad news, but, um, it's 80 degrees here - can you guess where? he he!