Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Daily Crazy - December 4, 2007

*singing*
"There was a farmer who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o.
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o.

There was a farmer who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o.
(clap)-I-N-G-O
(clap)-I-N-G-O
(clap)-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o."
- B-I-N-G-O

EVERYBODY! Sing it with me!

I am so mean.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So I washed my sheets, etc. last night... And went to make the bed right before I was about to climb into it for the night. Yummy... freshly laundered sheets. Hello sweet bliss. (P.S. we all know, a fresh bed is game on for the dog)

Well... Dooley decided to hop on the bed BEFORE I got the sheets on. ARG.

Me being the nice momma that I am... I put the sheets on the other side of the bed first... prolonging the inevitable boot off the bed.

Right.

Dooley pulled a "cat" move on me.

I went to heave-ho him off the bed ... hey, I tried to be nice at first and he wasn't budgin'... and do you know what he did?

He promptly moved to the side of the bed with sheets and planted himself there... which happened to be directly in the MIDDLE of the bed. Mind you... it's only a full-size and he is a mighty big STRETCHED OUT Golden Retriever a.k.a beast.

DOH!

Fine. I dealt. I finished tugging the sheets onto the bed. (try pulling them with a 105lb+ Golden Retriever tooshie on top of them... right...)

Ok... that part being done, time for the top sheet and comforter...

"Ok Dooley, scoot." (*blink*)

"Dooley. MOVE IT." (*blink*)

PUSH. "Brat. Move it." (*faint growl*)


"OH NO YOU DIDN'T." *snuffle... sneeze...*

Oy. I give.

I took some pictures of the brat-beast. I apologize for how dark they are... I am still trying to learn how to use the blasted camera. (I had to catch him before he did finally move... out of spite...)

Cody remained in his happy little hidey hole corner and slept through this exchange. However, I did hear the occasional "snuffle" from that direction... I swear it was the sound of him trying not to laugh... Right. And he's the "good son."

Yup.... directly in the center of the bed. See the piled heap of CLEAN blankets? That is how I had to "make" the bed. And that is where I had to climb in order to go to sleep. Yup... squeezed myself between the dog and the wall. Heaven forbid I tried to make MYSELF comfortable.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Extreme close-up of Dooley not caring.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


To ponder...

Why do 'tug'boats push their barges?

Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ball game', when we are already there?

Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?

Why does one get in trouble for wreckLESS driving?

Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?

How do people KNOW it's new and improved dog food?

If the front of your car says 'DODGE', do you really need a horn?

How come wrong numbers are never busy?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

More funny stuff...

www.comics.com









No comments: