Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Daily Crazy - December 19, 2007

*singing*
"I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night.
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep;
She thought that I was tucked up
in my bedroom fast asleep.

Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night."
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (John Mellencamp version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsat4e8jgHA



Shopping and crafting to be done today folks. (this means... I'm not at work... I point and laugh at you! ha ha!!) I'm going to brave the masses and see if I can finish up. Hey, with like... 4-5 days to spare? Not bad huh? Last minute is running out on Christmas Eve.

*twitch....sniffle...twitch* Who am I KIDDING? THIS is last minute for me. I am WAY too high strung to do this to myself. Add a cup of coffee to the mix and you'll be peeling me off the ceiling. Oy.

Anyhoo...

I'm gonna keep this one short. And... kill you with CUTENESS. Lookit this face...

Dooley... the wonder years...

Awwww... ain't I so freakin' CUTE??? I only look sweet an innocent... I mean... I AM smaller than the cat...

Dooley in the leaves

I stick my tongue out at you and go PPPPTTTTHHHHHH! I am such a bad boy, but you love me anyway...

Dooley tongue out

I give you my seal face and say "roo roooooo" in my cutest voice. This way... you will not yell at me when you find out I ate your bra. Oh and that I'm gonna bite... hard... with my sharp pointy teeth... until I'm 6 months old...

Dooley seal face

Extreme closeup of me... the handsome devil that I am. Admit it. You're smitten. I know.


Photobucket

Unfortunately, I don't have baby pictures of Cody since he was a "rescue." (and he hates having his picture taken... like his momma!) I found him through the Humane Society. They have a list of animals waiting for a home. He has been my shadow ever since I brought him home. I couldn't ask for a more loyal dog... and friend. My two boys are everything to me. They are ... of course... gonna be spoiled rotten for Christmas...

I bought them this stuffed pheasant toy (they had one before but ripped it's head off). You squeeze it and it goes.... WOOOOOONK. *GRIN*


Funny stuff...

Why did Harry Potter have to repeat his first year at Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft?

Because he couldn't spell.


More funny stuff...
www.comis.com








No comments: