Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Daily Crazy - December 12, 2007

*singing*
I, I always believed in futures
I hope for better in November
I try the same losing lucky numbers
It could be a cold night for a lifetime

Hey now, you can't keeping saying endlessly
My darling, how long until this affects me?
Say hello to good times
Trade up for the fast ride
We close our eyes while the nickel and dime take the streets completely

I, I always could count on futures
That things would look up, and they look up
Why is it so hard to find balance
Between living decent and the cold and real

Hey now, what is it you think you see?
My darling, now's the time to disgaree
Say hello to good times
Trade up for the fast ride
We close our eyes while the nickel and dime take the streets completely

Hey now, the past is told by those who win
My darling, what matters is what hasn't been
Hey now, we're wide awake and we're thinking
My darling, believe your voice can mean something
Say hello to good times
Trade up for the fast ride
We close our eyes while the nickel and dime take the streets completely
We close our eyes while the nickel and dime take the streets completely
- Jimmy Eat World (Futures)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FviRDzwqRgU



What, you thought you were getting away without a Christmas tune? HA! You got another thing coming...

*singing*
Just hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing
Ring ting tingle-ing too
Come on it's lovely weather
For a sleigh ride together with you...

Guaranteed to get stuck in your head for at least a week. Trust me. I go through it EVERY YEAR.

While we are on the topic of the holiday season... I finally did some more shopping. PHEW! *phhiissssssssssssssss* That's the sound of the air hissing out as I decompress . Wait... what are you thinking that meant?.... gross... nevermind... strike that...

Feeling a little better. (yup... still sounding gross) Still oh... about 1/3 left (maybe...) but not too shabby. I've taken the stress level down a few notches.

Now is the time to think about a Holiday Lunch at work. Hm. Had a pot luck the past two years... but seeing as to how we hardly have anyone left... and more than half of those here are "newbies" or "temps" ... what to do? I want MORALE demmit. *pout*

DILEMMA. what to do... what to do...

Anyhoo... funny story... (you're shocked right?)

So the other day I'm getting ready to go out. I'm curling my hair with my GIANT curling iron... ("and I can't live without it!" inserting random Space Balls quote here...)

Yup... curlin' it up... beautifyin'... feelin' good... and ...

bink!

I hit my chin with the thing. (no... I wasn't tryin' to curl my whiskers... ha ha... oh so funny... I stick my tongue out at you and say ptttthhhh).

I hit my chin with the red HOT ginormous curling iron. For a SPLIT SECOND. So... I said... well first I said "OW! *expletive*" Cuz it hurt like a sonofabitch.

Then I said to myself "oh it won't be so bad, I only hit it a fraction of a second... it won't leave a GIGANTIC RED MARK ON MY CHIN."

Oh yes. It did.

Which is healing "nicely" now. It looks like someone clocked me right in the kisser. Nice.


Cute stuff...

Which Muppet are you? (I am Ernie)

Have you ever wondered which Muppet character you are most like? A team of
researchers got together and analyzed the personalities of Sesame Street
characters, and put the information gathered into this quiz.

Answer each question with the answer that most nearly describes you, then
add up the points that correspond with your answer.

1) What describes your perfect date?
a) Candlelight dinner for two
b) Amusement park
c) Rollerblading in the park
d) Rock concert
e) See a movie

2) What is your favorite type of music?
a) Rock and Roll
b) Alternative
c) Soft Rock
d) Classical
e) Popular

3) What is your favorite type of movie?
a) Comedy
b) Horror
c) Musical
d) Romance
e) Documentary

4) Which of the following jobs would you chose if you were given only
these
choices?
a) Waiter/Waitress
b) Sports Player
c) Teacher
d) Policeman
e) Bartender

5) Which would you rather do if you had an hour to waste?
a) Work out
b) Read
c) Watch TV
d) Listen to the radio
e) Sleep

6) Of the following colors, which do you like best?
a) yellow
b) white
c) sky blue
d) teal
e) red

7) Which one of the following would you like to eat right now?
a) ice cream
b) pizza
c) sushi
d) pasta
e) salad

8) What is your favorite holiday?
a) Halloween
b) Christmas
c) New Year's
d) Valentine's Day
e) Thanksgiving

9) If you could go to one of the following places, which would it be?
a) Paris
b) Spain
c) Las Vegas
d) Hawaii
e) Hollywood

10) Of the following, who would you rather spend time with?
a) Someone who is smart
b) Someone with good looks
c) Someone who is a party animal
d) Someone who has fun all the time
e) Someone who is very emotional

Now total your points and find your character below:
******************************************************

Q 1 ... a=4 b=2 c=5 d=1 e=3
Q 2 ... a=2 b=1 c=4 d=5 e=3
Q 3 ... a=2 b=1 c=3 d=4 e=5
Q 4 ... a=4 b=5 c=3 d=2 e=1
Q 5 ... a=5 b=4 c=2 d=1 e=3
Q 6 ... a=1 b=5 c=3 d=2 e=4
Q 7 ... a=3 b=2 c=1 d=4 e=5
Q 8 ... a=1 b=3 c=2 d=4 e=5
Q 9 ... a=4 b=5 c=1 d=2 e=3
Q10 ... a=5 b=2 c=1 d=3 e=4

======================================================

(10-17 points): You are OSCAR. You are wild and crazy and you know it. You
know how to have fun, but you may take it to extremes. You know what You
are doing though, and are much in control of your own life. People don't
always see things your way, but that doesn't mean that you should do away with
your beliefs. Try to remember that your wild spirit can lead to hurting
yourself and others.

======================================================

(18-26 points) You are ERNIE. You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are
a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of
times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you.
Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun.
Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.

======================================================

(27-34 points) You are ELMO. You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are
a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings
and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty
and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.

======================================================

(35-42 points) You are KERMIT. You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine
are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments.
A family person. You call your Mom every day, and never forget a Birthday.
Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.


More funny stuff...
www.comics.com










No comments: