Monday, December 17, 2007

The Daily Crazy - December 17, 2007

*singing* (I am da Crazy Frog!)
"ring ding ding ding ding, ring ding ding... bum bum!
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special"
- Da Crazy Frog singin' (George Michael's Last Christmas)

Please watch this... it's the funniest thing EVER. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2SateaTLZU



So this morning. Ah this morning...

We had a nice wintry mix Saturday night into Sunday. Not too bad. Eh.

Well, of course, I pulled the ol' lift your windshield wipers up on the car so they don't freeze to the window. Right?

Hm.

Well this morning... hmmm... I see a bunch of snow bunched up around the bottoms of the wipers on my Pathfinder. Hmmmmm.... Nah... that'll come off easy...

Right.

Frozen solid. Ice PACKED around my wipers. They weren't budgin'. So my windshield wipers were stuck up and out. Oy.

I was able to defrost the car enough to chip away a little of the ice. So they were about halfway down. But they are probably toast from swayin' in the breeze as I boogied around 80mph down 287 this morning. (speeding... since I was running late... because of the good time I was havin' makin' ice sculptures outta my windshield wipers).

Did I mention it's near Wizard of Oz windy out today too?


Happy Monday all.

Insert random funny HERE. Tee hee... It's been a while ...




Funny stuff...
One beautiful December evening Pedro and his girlfriend Rosita were sitting by the side of the
ocean.

It was a romantic full moon, when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Rosita.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged.

"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." replied Rosita.

"Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me."

Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu."

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."

O.K. admit it, you thought it was going to be something nasty, didn't you.

**MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!**

More funny stuff...
http://www.comics.com/












No comments: