Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Daily Crazy - March 6, 2008

*singing*
When it's not always raining
there'll be days like this
When there's noone complaining
there'll be days like this
Everything falls into phase
like the flick of a switch
Well my momma told me
there'll be days like this

When you don't need to worry
there'll be days like this
When noone's in a hurry
there'll be days like this
When you don't get betrayed
by that old Judas kiss
Oh my momma told me
there'll be days like this

When you don't need an answer
there'll be days like this
When you don't meet a chancer
there'll be days like this
When all the parts of the puzzle
start to look like they fit
Then I must remember
there'll be days like this

When everyone is upfront
and they're not playing tricks
When you don't have no freeloaders
out to get their kicks in
When it's nobody's business
the way that you wanna live
I just have to remember
there'll be days like this

When noone steps on my dreams
there'll be days like this
When people understand what I mean
there'll be days like this
When you bring out the changes
of how everything is
Well my momma told me
there'll be days like this

Oh my momma told me
there'll be days like this
- Van Morrison (Days Like This)

http://sonkind.vodpod.com/video/851819-van-morrison-days-like-this



Good grief. It's torture in this building. Two words to sum it up: Lonely & Depressing. I got up this morning, threw myself together in a semi-cheerful mood, I got here and...

All the happiness was just SUCKED right outta me. (Are there dementors around? Tee hee... Only you Harry Potter geeks know what that means *wink*)

Well... the good news is this is official decision day. The mind and heart know what they want... now just gotta get the ball rolling. PHEW! One thing checked off the list...

Holy life changes Batman.

Anyway... I have another theory I would like to share with you...

If you think about it, it counts.

Yup. You heard/read me right.

I like salad bars and buffets. A LOT. However... I'm somewhat of a germophobe. I don't even like doing my laundry at laundromats... even though the idea of the machine is to clean your clothes... the thought of my laundry touching some strangers dirty laundry? GACK.

I digress...

Even being this way... my love of food surpasses my fear of germs. And when you throw all different choices at once in front of me? And I can have a little of each? (yum yum... chinese buffet...) ... HELLO HEAVEN.

So. My theory is... if you do not think of the germs, how long the food has been sitting out (especially for salad bars), etc.... they do not exist.

This goes the other way too you know... if you think about wanting to do the laundry, it counts. At least you THOUGHT about it. The want is there... therefore that counts as effort.

Again. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Denial is a powerful medicine in such emergencies.

Funny stuff...



1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Oh no..don't do this to yer ole auntie. And your decision is??????????

xoxo

PS - Is the Amy responder from the spider post Amy Espo or another Amy?