Friday, March 14, 2008

The Daily Crazy - March 13, 14 & 17 2008

*singing*
So long farewell, auf weidersehen good-bye
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long farewell, auf weidersehen adieu
Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you

So long farewell, au revior auf weidersehen
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
Yes?
No

So long farewell, auf weidersehen goodnight
I leave and heave a sigh and say good bye - goodbyyyyyyeeeee!

I'm glad... to go.... I cannot tell a lie
I fleet, I float, I fleetly flee I fly...

The sun... has gone... to bed and so must I...

So long...farewell...auf weidersehen goodbye...
Goodbye...
Goodbye....
Goodbye....

Ah yes. Time to say goodbye.

I am no longer an employee at my company. It's over, FINALLY. Off to greener pastures.

Oh! And I can finally say it...

I WIN. After many battles... I have finally won the war. The satisfaction was totally worth the stress, sleepless nights, and twitchy days.

I am now on a one week vacation where I shall... turn into a vegetable. WOOT!

And... will celebrate...

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!

St Patricks Day

Everyone... time for a pint and... an Irish Car Bomb. (Car Bomb's... YEAH!) Oooh that'll tickle your belly for sure.

Because I am so happy, I should be doing a jig. While swinging my shillelagh and whistling a cheery little tune...

I promised that once the time was right, I would sing this song... here goes...

hem hem.

*singing* "Ding dong, the witch is dead... which old witch? ... the wicked witch.. ding dong the wicked witch is deaaaaad."

What goes around, comes around. Petty (orange) spite = a tongue stuck out, a point, and a laugh from me. Along with my loud hoot of victory. (ok, so perhaps I am stooping a little here. But come on... after the mass amounts of BS a little "blowing off some steam" should be allowed... )

myspace crazy

Now... what to do with all this free time? You poor dears... you're probably going to be bombarded with a whole lot of crazy coming from this general direction. Don't say I didn't warn you...

Im crazy..livecrazy


Funny stuff...

Get Fuzzy...









Over the Hedge...









Peanuts...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot!
xoxo

Grammy

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! I knew the witch, wish I was there to see her downfall.....to bad.....he he!

Anonymous said...

Um ... if ya don't work there anymore, how's it "your company!?" }:-)