Monday, April 14, 2008

The Daily Crazy - April 14, 2008

*singing*
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang


*BANG! Sluuurrp… Cluck…. BANG! POP!*

SNAP goes my sanity.

Don’t sleep in late on the weekends. Because when you have to get up early on Monday? It makes it that much harder to get moving. And Every. Single. Sound… is amplified times 1,000. No cup of coffee can cure this either. Not even the large cup of Sumatra Bold I scored this morning.

So this makes me grouchy. Extremely grouchy. Grumpy. Irritable. Fire-breathing dragon-like.

*BANG! Sluuurrp… Cluck…. BANG! POP!*

Every time I hear this… my cartoon cloud pops up … &^% !

Chitty chitty BANG bang we love you…

&^#% !

*giggling* … I am so mean… Not only to you, but to myself. I’m gonna be whistling “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” ALL DAY. At least it’s a happy little ditty. Next I’ll hit you with Armour Hot Dogs… *snicker* Seeing as to how I’m in such a bad mood… evil-sprite-ness has inspired me to… SING.

“They’re hot dogs. ARMOUR hot dogs! The dogs… kids … love… to … biiiiiite!”

Oh I did. *GRIN*

I feel better now.

So I had a pretty relaxing weekend. I rented movies and knitted… and hit up SaladWorks … both days. NO CHICKEN POT PIE SOUP? Madness. Though their Italian Wedding Soup… pretty darn delicious.

Anyhoo… Here is my movie review:

Alien vs. Predator – Excellent. I now want to see AVP 2 though I hear it was nowhere near as good.

August Rush – SUPER Excellent, must see!! I cried like a baby for a solid 10 minutes. It was THAT GOOD.

Enchanted – CUTE! I loved this movie. Very cute, good giggles and silliness.

I Am Legend – I’m on the fence. I am pretty upset with a few parts of the movie. I won’t blow the movie for those who haven’t seen it. But I love Will Smith so I’ll give it a good review.

28 Weeks Later – Very “Dawn of the Dead”-like. Not horrible, not great. Was ok.

The Mist – Very good! This is one of my favorites from Stephen King. (Along with The Stand.) They changed it up a bit, but well done. After I watched it I picked up a new Stephen King that I’ve had sitting on my bookshelf and hadn’t gotten around to reading yet. “Lisey’s Story.” I can’t tell you what I think of it yet, but it started off interesting.

Book reviews… to be cont’d…

Funny stuff...

http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/index.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/hedge/index.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/peanuts/



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.