Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Daily Crazy - April 17, 2008

*singing*
The Tractors - "The Wheels on the Bus"


So one of my major rules has been... don't type angry. Well, that ship has sailed my friends. I am FUMING.

I would really like to talk about the thorn that has firmly lodged itself in my left cheek, however... I don't want to break another of my major rules... don't use names. As you've probably noticed, I tend to dance around the intended recipient. In a charming blend of subtleness and sarcasm...

Let's just say that 6 months have passed and my house is still on the market. Granted, the market is pretty bad... HOWEVER. There are certain IMPORTANT circumstances that, not handled properly or the way they should be done, could seriously hinder the process as well.

"Certain important circumstances" should go out to dinner with my contractor (who, by the way, never came back and walked away from the job... then just recently left a humble message wanting to "come pick up the tools he left behind"... riiiiiight... and, um... it's like 4 months later...). They'd get along famously seeing as to how both apparantly don't know what side is up or down. It's like a Dr. Suess book on smack.

Dr Suess

Not to mention... the mess caused by "certain circumstances" is all MY fault. Never the circumstances themselves. Hm. Interesting.

So not only do I have a barbed thorn stuck in my ass, I have a finger firmly pointed in MY direction.

That's gonna leave a mark.

My advice? Referrals are a beautiful thing. Don't go to the unknown and let a false front fool you as I let happen to me. They may seem great to start... but in the end can turn out to be a hot mess. Hm. Boy have I learned THAT lesson more than once...


Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... shame on me.


Photobucket

Funny stuff...

http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/index.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/hedge/index.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/peanuts/



No comments: