Monday, April 7, 2008

The Daily Crazy - April 1-4 & 7, 2008

*singing*
Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday
- The Bangles (Manic Monday)

Is the coast clear? Or are the angry readers ready to pounce with pitchforks and torches?

*peeking from around the corner... blink... blink... mischievous sprite creeps up behind me and ... BOO!.... yyyiiiiiiiiIIIIIPPPE!!!.... *&^% !!! ....grumble...*

monsters inc 1

An entire week has gone by again without a DC! What has HAPPENED to me!? I've become... responsible? I think my work ethic has been restored. *slapping palm to forehead...* AAAnnnd... I'm HEALED!

Perhaps I've had writers block. *cringe* Did I just say writers block? jinx jinx!! Cross your fingers QUICK!

Phew. Scary moment passed...

I was recently introduced to playlist.com... Hello COOL-NESS. So now, instead of finding the song on YouTube (which most of us are blocked from at work... including myself... waaaaahhh!) I can post the song from Playlist. Thank you Auntie D! *GRIN*

Neverfear YouTube. You are still loved.

So...

I love my dawgs. I think I've mentioned this already... a time or two. They are sweet and loving and... giant brats. Well... I take that back. Cody is the "Good Son." Dooley? The "Black Sheep."

The beastie came close to breaking my wrist this weekend. At least it FELT like he did. I brought them to the groomer on Saturday morning and sang their praises. They did good getting in the car, waiting for me to get them out of the car, and didn't pull me into the building. SWEET. When I went to pick them up is another story...

Dooley was handed over to me and immediately made a beeline for the door. He was all like "I want to leave. NOW." Understood. Getting a once over from the groomer probably isn't all that pleasant. Especially since he LIKES being dirty. I have to watch him when I get home to be sure he doesn't go right to the back yard to roll in the dirt.

I had my grip on Cody, who will pull a little but not too bad. Dooley? As soon as the groomer opened the door for me ... jetted. His tail swishing as a "See ya suckers." And apparantly I wasn't ready. You know how in movies someone ties a rope to their ankle and just jumps? Without the other end being tied to something? Yeah... it was sort of like that... He WAS connected to me on the other end... I just wasn't prepared. He took off and my hand down past my wrist scraped along the side of the door... got stuck... then bent back. Got a lovely scrap and light bruise from that one. (not too bad considering how much it hurt)

So of course, I didn't let on to the groomer that I was hurt. Playing tough girl I spose. I just smiled and got the dogs in the car. I sat behind the wheel and started to see stars and spots from holding in the ooooOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! that wanted to come out the second it happened. Oy.

sheep

Funny movie clip...



More funny stuff...


http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/index.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/hedge/index.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/peanuts/

No comments: